There are some that would tell you that there are many ways to God. The Bible tells us though in John 14:6 that no one can come to the Father accept through Jesus Christ. You can't do enough good works, being a good person doesn't make it. Only in accepting the free gift of salvation that was provided to us through Christ's sacrifice on the cross can you be saved. He's already paid the price, you only have to accept and believe.
"Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of Man cometh." Matthew 24:44
If you died today, are you 100% sure that you would go to Heaven? You can know for sure. The plan of salvation is right in the Bible. God gives us His clear plan for being "born again".
I John 5:13 says: "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God."
1.We are all sinners and we do things we know are wrong. "For all have sinned, and come short of the Glory of God." Romans 3:23
2. Sin has a penalty. "For the wages of sin is death." Romans 6:23
3. Jesus Christ, God’s sinless Son, paid our penalty. "But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
4. Salvation is a free gift. "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9".....but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
5. Jesus Christ is waiting for you to ask Him to come into your life. "Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Revelation 3:20
" And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved." Acts 2:21
6. When you receive Jesus Christ in your heart you become a child of God. "But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name." John 1:12
God loves you regardless of where you came from or what sins you’ve committed. He loves you so much that He sent His only Son to die for you so that you may have eternal life. Simply pray the following prayer:
Dear Jesus, I know I am a sinner. I confess to You my sins and I leave them with you. I believe You died on the cross to save me and I now accept You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for hearing and answering my prayer. Thank You for loving me, and saving me, and giving me eternal life. Amen.
If you prayed that prayer or any other sincere prayer of repentance and confession, according to God’s Word, you are born again, and can now rejoice that you are on your way to Heaven. If you prayed that prayer and meant it, would you please let us know about your decision: